Friday - 07. 08. 2020 •  Loading...
Primera Secura Suna Alpha Duna Euforia Pandemia Tickets Wikia
Guest, welcome to the e-Sim forum! or
to continue.
About Difrent people and Acc on same internet
Author: Yakatamy2

on: March 07, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
About  Difrrent people and Acc on same internet

I have question for my situation, - question sound like this:.

*** Expl. I have acc  in server ,  in same server   plays my cousin. and I have one more person who would like to start the game in Suna server, BUT!
 I know  that its not allowed   to have two acc  in same server. We live in the same,  house and we have one internet suplaer
so  question is if I, my Cousin and next door room mate  will play in same server  on the same internet  broadband  will any of  us  3  , can get BAN ?

!!! point i its not multi ACCt's because would be   playing not the same person, and etc.!!!!!just one same internet- because you not going to buy 3 diffrent internet suplaer just to play this game   :rotfl: :rotfl:

pls write to pm in game Yakatamy2 thanks

on: March 08, 2018, 08:28:46 PM
Hello Yakatamy2,

You are only allowed to have one citizen account. Violating this law may result in a permanent ban of all your accounts.

If you share an IP adress or a PC with another player you must fill in the Shared IP Form for Primera, Secura, Suna or Oriental. We would also want the involved accounts to send a PM in-game to one of the current Game Operators for us to confirm the shared IP.
It is strictly forbidden to spam this form or to make false declarations of a shared IP.
It is forbidden to have any transactions (beside referral gold) with anyone sharing your IP or PC.
It is only allowed to have a total amount of 4 accounts on the shared IP or PC.
If you have declared your shared IP with other accounts, you are still not allowed to be together in the same military unit, work for eachother nor any sorts of transactions.

on: May 10, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
Hello the same problem was for me, we are 4 persons on same router. Mircea Basca , Tamara Maniu and Paula Konrad. We did not know about the rule that we cannot be in the same M.U or company. The shared ip is : 192.168.0.100