Thursday - 19. 09. 2019 •  Loading...
Primera Secura Suna Alpha Pandoria Furia Tickets Wikia
Guest, welcome to the e-Sim forum! or
to continue.
The idiot behind wave510
Author: wave510

on: February 07, 2018, 02:52:52 AM
Hello eSim community, i guess it is time i also invade the forums, and as all the newbies always do, i should probably make a post saying Hello, so here it goes.

Once upon a time, in 1997, in a country called Latvia, a Russian couple had unprotected sex that resulted in a pregnancy. They kept it. And in September the result came out, a little, healthy boy. He was given the name of Arturs. The little guy seemed okay but he had a minor heart issue that was resolved pretty quickly and he was okay after all. The couple was happy for the little boy, even though they really wanted a girl, and they didn't even plan to have a kid, but they still got this little guy.

Well some years passed, the little guy had learned to walk and to talk, and he had to start at the kindergarten. He did well there, he made friends, learned a lot of new things and did a lot of stupid things. Once the little guy decided it would be fun to poop down on his bed mate, they had these bunk beds where you have two story beds, so little Arturs pooped down one story and left a surprise to his bed mate. The adults were not too happy with him and he got into some trouble, but the little guy sure did have fun.

Well now even more time has passed and Arturs has his first school day, all fancy in a suit and everything he went to school. He did well, he was good at writing and talking and even could do some maths, quick maths. But sure as hell, the little troublemaker part kept on living with him, and one day the genius decided to put glue in everyones shoes at his school, oh the poor guy, he got into even more trouble now and his parents even had to pay for the damages he had done, but nonetheless the boy had fun. He also started to focus more on his social life rather than school, his grades started going down but he started to develop quite the personality. His mother forced him to start dancing, like those fancy dances, waltz, tango, cha cha cha, jive and all that stuff, and he just had to do it, he hated it at the start, but with some years he started enjoying it. This was his first real hobby, and he did it all for nine years. In all of this he also started to like video games and started to use a lot of his time in internet cafes and at home to play CS 1.6, MU Online and Warcraft 3. These 3 were his first real love, and of course also Red Alert series.

Now a lot of time has passed and Arturs is now 13 years old when his parents decide that their little family of 3 will move to Denmark. And so they do. Now Arturs lives in Denmark, learned a new language, and found e-sim. He starts playing it on day 33 of primera with the name of wave510, and he really starts to like it, he makes new friends, new enemies, and just learns a lot of new things about the different cultures around the World. He also finds out about this thing called multies, and starts making more accounts and find out that it is bad and that he shouldn't do it,  he still did it a few times tho, just for good measure, and got a few bans around eSim servers.

And that is the background story of the idiot behind wave510, me. Today i am 20 years old, i am studying to become a school teacher, and work as a shop manager in a supermarket in my hometown. I am also GO on some of the servers. I spend my days at school, at work, in esim, partying and esim again.

If you want to see more of my stupid face i have an Instagram, well whatevr social media, just look for wave510, and i will send you dirty dick pics if you add me on snapchat.

Otherwise, thanks for reading trough this, i am real tired right now, so the story is probably very weird, but what the hell, why not. Feel free to ask me something more if you want,
but i will see you in game bois.

on: February 07, 2018, 09:35:09 AM
 :welcome:  on the forum!!! :actup:

on: February 07, 2018, 06:56:58 PM
Hello my lovely wave510 <3

on: February 14, 2018, 11:58:04 AM