Tuesday - 16. 07. 2019 •  Loading...
Primera Secura Suna Alpha Pandoria Furia Tickets Wikia
Guest, welcome to the e-Sim forum! or
to continue.
[HOW TO] Open a Ticket
Author: Damon Mortis

on: September 07, 2017, 04:32:22 PM
The best way a player has to report a bug, problem or to appeal to the staff decision it's to open a Ticket. But how can you send a ticket?
This guide want to explain you all how to send a valid ticket!

First of all, go to the bottom of the page and click on Tickets or follow this link.
Now you must create a new account, since your username nad password in the game are not the same as the Ticket System, then click on Register and insert Username, Password and a valid e-mail (it will be used to recover username/password if you lost it in future).

Now you can login wiht your username and passowrd and you'll see a screen like this

Click then on New Bug and this will be the page that you must fill out (fields with * must be filled!)

Server: Choose server for which you want to send the ticket. If it's a bug you're experiencing across multiple servers, choose the most important for you;
Repeatability: Some bugs can be found once, often or always: if you need to appeal to the staff decision, select Once.
Link to your profile in game: I don't think this need of explanations :)
Department: Select the type of bug or issue you're experiencing and wish to report to staff;
Title: Try not to be generic: avoid titles like "bug comments" but try to be as descriptive as possible regarding your problem, such as "unable to post comments containing word X";
Desc: Enter description, as much detail as possible, abou the problem you want to report;
Bug was on another browser: Click this if you find the bug on a browser and noone in the one you use usualy. In this case, send the report by the browser in which you have problem, following this button will paste browser system data. Anyway it's always nice to use last version of browsers.

You can also add screenshot by your pc (or add link into description if you prefer) and mark the box to let your ticket visible by staff only.

When you have done, click on Submit and come back to play with your friends and allies!

LINK TO INGAME ARTICLE
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 04:40:06 PM by Damon Mortis »
Quote from: Damon Mortis
This is a game of war, not Farmville.

Primera & Suna

Your country IRC/Discord channel missing in wikia channel list? Send me a pm and i'll add it (:

on: April 17, 2018, 05:47:07 AM
Thank you for how to. It really helped a lot. It's very useful to me.

on: May 12, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

on: April 18, 2019, 06:03:28 AM
I think it's a good post. And have good opinions