Sunday - 25. 08. 2019 •  Loading...
Primera Secura Suna Alpha Pandoria Furia Tickets Wikia
Guest, welcome to the e-Sim forum! or
to continue.
Who Said "The YMK" ??
Author: The YMK

on: April 23, 2017, 03:30:48 PM
Hello People  :actup: You know who I am ? If you know then it's ok but if you dont then this is the right place for you to know where I am from and who I am .

Firstly I will introduce you to myself ! My real name is Yousuf Munaf and I am from Pakistan , South Asia . For all those currently feeling Pakistan as a terrorist country , I would like to tell you Pakistan is not a terrorist country but is facing severe terrorism . We don't have any problem with India personally but the governments and some people are trying to over exaggerate the issue . I love India , India loves Pakistan .

In e-Sim , unfortunately I have been many times banned on several servers . Now that's not the case ! I have left many multiple accounts and since long time I am no more banned . I was a very epic figure in the maxima server as the Supreme Commander of Overwatch Alliance with my closest friends along with the CP of Pakistan .

I usually call myself the King of Pakistan as it is also my signature ( You'll find it below ) . This is not just like that but there is a reason for this . You'll be guessing what ? So lemme tell ya , Overall along the time in e-Sim , I have been CP of Pakistan in almost all servers where Pakistan exist and I played and not just once but a total of more than 15x CP of Pakistan . Also acting currently as CP of Pakistan in Secura . I have been 2x SC of the alliances . I have been more than 5x vCP and more than 2x MoD, MoF and Foreign Affairs Minister of Pakistan in my career . Not just Pakistan , but I am also 2x CP of UK , 1x CP of Philippines , 2x CP of Dominican Republic and many more countries . I have been 1x vCP , MoD and Advisor of UK and more than 2x vCP and advisor of Philippines and DR . I am very much active on IRC (Chat) along with activeness on Discord. I have been having many citizenships all over and almost visited all countries . Many old people who left know me better !

For any queries you could message me here . I have achieved almost all positions in this game , but I still want to achieve 2 landmarks , Become A TS Moderator and a member of Staff Team .

Thank You !
- The King of Pakistan  :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:21:47 PM by The YMK »

☪️👑The YMK👑☪️

on: April 23, 2017, 03:36:07 PM

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

on: April 23, 2017, 04:25:07 PM
Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

on: April 23, 2017, 04:32:35 PM
Hello my Pakis noob

The Red Sniper Has Arrived

on: April 23, 2017, 04:33:29 PM
Hello there!

I wish you good luck in becoming staff member.  :fingers crossed:
by sH0cK_