Primera Secura Suna Alpha Luxia Nexia Tickets Wikia
Guest, welcome to the e-Sim forum! or
to continue.
ADD PALESTINE :V
Author: FarsenFSD

on: April 18, 2017, 11:50:02 PM
AEB
Palestine isn't a state!
Israel didn't take the land from them, Israel's land was always belonged to the Jews and Israel.
The ones who murder people are Palestinians, they stab Israeli people, stop listening to the world's news! they always lie, come to Israel and hear the real reality and not the fake one.
Let's take an example: who does always start a war between Israel and Hamas?
Of course Hamas, why? because they want to take over Jew's land, and kill innocent people, Hamas hides behind their people because they know that Israel will never kill innocent people, so they basically make human shield of their people (Is that a human behavior?!).
You should respect Israel ! the country who fights against the terror!

Look at the map of the arab countries and tell me: why do they come to Israel when they have so much options to go?

The answer is very simple.... no country wants them because they know how much mess they can do.

Because they lived there before Israel even existed, and they dont want to go to Israel, they want to go to the land where their ancestors lived but now they are expelled from them. Hamas fights with what they have, they dont have USA support like Israel does. And Israel did kill innocent people and kicked them from where they lived. Your Jew land was giving to you while ignoring the thousands of people that lived there.
Well, look at the ideology of the Hamas. They are radical Islamist, comparable to Daesh.

on: April 19, 2017, 08:04:00 PM
Palestine isn't a state!
Israel didn't take the land from them, Israel's land was always belonged to the Jews and Israel.
The ones who murder people are Palestinians, they stab Israeli people, stop listening to the world's news! they always lie, come to Israel and hear the real reality and not the fake one.
Let's take an example: who does always start a war between Israel and Hamas?
Of course Hamas, why? because they want to take over Jew's land, and kill innocent people, Hamas hides behind their people because they know that Israel will never kill innocent people, so they basically make human shield of their people (Is that a human behavior?!).
You should respect Israel ! the country who fights against the terror!

Look at the map of the arab countries and tell me: why do they come to Israel when they have so much options to go?

The answer is very simple.... no country wants them because they know how much mess they can do.

Because they lived there before Israel even existed, and they dont want to go to Israel, they want to go to the land where their ancestors lived but now they are expelled from them. Hamas fights with what they have, they dont have USA support like Israel does. And Israel did kill innocent people and kicked them from where they lived. Your Jew land was giving to you while ignoring the thousands of people that lived there.
Well, look at the ideology of the Hamas. They are radical Islamist, comparable to Daesh.

First, before 1900's there were basically no Jews living in Palestine, then the Zionist idea of an "Israel" started spreading among Jews all over the world and so started mass migrations of Jews to Palestine, those Jews often involved in fights against the local Arab population and when the state of Israel was created they started kicking Palestinians out of their houses. You have two major Palestinian territories nowadays: West Bank and the Gaza strip, on West Bank you have a limited "Palestinian self-government" of the "Palestinian National Authority" which defends a peaceful process of independence and coexistence with Israel, and on the Gaza Strip you have Hamas, who de facto controls all Gaza Strip, unlike the PNA "controls" the West Bank, even though I don't support Hamas at least the Gaza Strip is not being affected by Israeli settlements like the West Bank, and military action is unfortunately the only possible way for Palestinians to resist Israeli settlements, aggressions, violations of human rights, war crimes, etc etc...

Yes there are groups of palestinians murdering people just like THERE ARE groups of Israelis murdering palestinians, I'm not even talking of the state of Israel...
And you said Hamas uses their own people as human shields, I don't think they would have a so high approval rate on the Gaza Strip if they did so, maybe palestinians like to be used as human shields? I've never seen any evidence proving that, but I did have seen footage of missiles shoot against palestinians, the type of missiles that are considered war crimes, I've seen testimonies of israeli soldiers who describe how their own forced tortured, murdered or raped palestinians, I even resemble they saying that before entering the Gaza Strip they got notified that if they shoot a palestinian it wouldn't matter as long as they were palestinians, being terrorists or not, oh and let's not forget when an Israeli parliamentarian called Palestinian children "little snakes": http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07/10/knesset-member-walks-back-on-facebook-post-calling-palestinian-kids-little-snakes.html Ah I almost forgot about the numerous post there are on the internet denouncing the Israeli Army murder of palestinian teens, often putting a knife on their corpse and taking a photo so they can say the "palestinians attacked first".

To end this, Palestine is do yes a real state, recognized by more countries than for example Taiwan and in better position that for example Polisario, we can all agree that it's much more legitimate for Palestine to be added than for example Western Sahara, I mean we can consider Polisario saharan's Hamas and even so while Hamas controlls actual urban centers Polisario only controls a big bunch of desert land... full of mines. And still, they've added Western Sahara to the game, and Palestine not, why?

on: April 19, 2017, 08:35:13 PM
Why is this still being discussed ?

on: April 19, 2017, 08:43:33 PM
Why is this still being discussed ?

Because the "error" has not yet been fixed

on: April 19, 2017, 10:01:03 PM
Palestine its a country add palestine

on: April 20, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

on: April 21, 2017, 10:05:46 PM
#addPalestine

Savage if you already finished with studing pls go back to school again!

on: April 23, 2017, 10:06:26 PM
listen folks, it's simple Railman uses United Nation, well Palestine is there & countries recognize Westbank as the ownership of state of palestine.

On top of that Suna suffered a lot during naplands, if this happens no matter what's the situation/what did happen in real life, it will certainly bring a lot of changes & fun ingame.  : :actup: :good:

+ we have been seeing the same talk over over in Suna, please don't bring it here  :bad:

on: April 24, 2017, 09:05:05 AM
Add palestine  :actup:

on: April 25, 2017, 10:52:37 AM

on: April 25, 2017, 11:56:39 AM
Palestine is a state idiots ! We want PALESTINE . REMOVE BIG ISRAEL .

on: April 26, 2017, 11:50:20 AM
I want see Palestıne

on: April 28, 2017, 03:26:24 PM
ADD IT NOW . REMOVE ISRAEL

on: April 28, 2017, 04:18:29 PM

But in all seriousness, please stop this.

on: May 08, 2017, 05:02:39 PM
Add Palestine